- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
Almond Butter Cups: made with a few ingredients and no refined sugar. So creamy, rich, and yummy!
· 1/2 cup Kevala Coconut Oil
· 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
· 3 Tbsp Kevala Organic Raw Honey
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup Kevala Almond Butter
· 1/4 tsp fine grain salt
1. Prepare a mini muffin pan with liners.
2. Put the coconut oil and cocoa powder in a large glass bowl over a pan of hot water until both have melted. Remove from the heat and let cool.
3. Add the honey and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl mix the almond butter with salt. Set aside.
5. Pour a teaspoon of cocoa mixture into each of the prepared liners, then place a teaspoon of almond butter over the chocolate bottom layer. Spoon another teaspoon of cocoa mixture over the almond butter, or until covered completely.
6. Place the muffin pan in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes.