Simple recipe for granola made with raw honey, almonds, and almond butter . This granola is great for breakfast or a snack.
· 2 1/2 cups oats
· 1/3 cup Kevala Raw Honey
· 1/4 cup Kevala Almond Butter, Creamy
· 2/3 cups pumpkin seeds
· 2/3 cups coarsely chopped almonds
· 2/3 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
· 2/3 cups dried cherries
· 2 Tbsp chopped crystalized ginger
· 1/2 tsp salt
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 1/8 tsp ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan, combine raw honey, almond butter, salt, and cinnamon. Heat for about 1 minute, stir until fully combined.
3. In a large bowl mix all remaining ingredients, except cherries, until well-distributed. Drizzle the almond butter mixture over dry ingredients, stirring until all dry bits are slightly wet and clumps have started to form.
Spread granola onto prepared baking sheet in a thin layer and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, and use a fork or spatula to mix the granola around. Make sure pieces that have started to brown are in the center and well-surrounded so as to prevent them from burning.
Return to oven and bake 10-12 more minutes, until golden brown throughout. As soon as granola is out of the oven, add cherries and incorporate. The warmth of the granola will soften the cherries.