Enjoy breakfast all week long with this super simple, delicious and easy recipe.
· 1 tablespoon Kevala's Ghee
· 2 cups organic oat flakes
· 4 cups boiling water
· 2 tsp Sweet Cinnamon
· 3 apples, peeled and diced
· 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
· 1 tsp pink salt
· 2 1/2 cups milk
· Kevala's Raw Honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Melt ghee in skillet and add oats. Stir until lightly toasted. Put oats in a large mixing bowl and pour boiling water over them. Add apples, cinnamon, sugar, honey and salt and stir until combined. Add milk and stir.
3. Pour into prepared dish and bake for 50-60 minutes or until browned and set.
4. Stir oatmeal before serving and then add toppings as desired.