- 3-4 very ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup Kevala Avocado Ghee melted
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Pinch of Kevala Fleur de Sel
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp Brewer’s Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Put wax paper in a baking mold (Or just spray the mold well).
- In a large mixing bowl, mash up bananas. Add the ghee and mix until blended.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until blended, then add sugar and mix until combined.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, brewer’s yeast and flax seed until blended.
- Add the banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Once well blended, mix in the rolled oats. Then add chocolate chips and nuts (if you are using them) and mix well.
- Once all ingredients have been well combined, fill the baking mold about ¾ of the way with batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out dry.