For the brownies
For the frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the brownie ingredients and mix until the batter is well combined. Make sure the dough is thick and moist.
- Place the dough into the pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Bake the brownies for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool completely before frosting.
- To make your frosting, whisk together the coconut nectar, raw cacao powder, and black tahini until smooth.
- Once the brownies have cooled, frost them with a thin layer and pour black sesame seeds on top.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.