- Preheat your oven to 350 °F and grease or line 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or silicone muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed and 6 tablespoons water to create your flax eggs. Set aside to thicken.
- In a large bowl mash the ripe bananas until smooth.
- Add in the black tahini, oil and coconut sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the thickened flax eggs and mix again until all the wet ingredients are incorporated.
- Evenly shake the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the top of the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared muffin cups
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing in an airtight container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.