Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
These delicious yogurt and blueberry popsicles are sweet and incredibly tasty, the blueberry sauce is layered with yogurt and coconut butter. The perfect and healthy snack.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp Kevala Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Kevala Organic Coconut Butter
1. Add the blueberries, honey, and water to a pot and heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until it becomes a thick sauce. Let the sauce cool completely.
2. Spoon the yogurt, coconut butter and blueberries, alternating, into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
3. Freeze for 3 hours and enjoy!