CAFFEINE EYE SERUM
This homemade eye serum has a lot of properties.
One of these, it’s so cheap to make than any branded product. Furthermore, is chemical free and finally is so effective.
The coffee in this serum provides caffeine which has numerous health benefits for your skin including its ability to fight free radicals like premature age. In other words, caffeine can help ward off wrinkles and the loss of elasticity. In addition, has anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce the appearance of puffiness and redness around your eyes.
· 1/2 Cup ground coffee
· 1 tbsp Kevala's Avocado Oil
· 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
· 2 oz eye dropper bottle
· 16 oz mason jar
1. Pour the ground coffee into a mason jar, and the sweet almond oil over the coffee and let it sit for 24 hours.
2. Place a piece of cheesecloth over the top of the mason jar and turn the jar upside down holding the cheesecloth in place, to separate the coffee infusion with the almond oil from the coffee grounds.
4. Use an eye dropper to pour the oil into a small bottle.
5. Use an eye dropper to mix the avocado oil with the infusion and shake well.
1. Place a small amount of homemade eye serum on your finger and gently rub under your eyes.