- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
These cauliflower tahini tacos with cauliflower, avocado and tahini are all about one thing: big flavor!
· 1 Large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
· 1 onion
· 2 Tbsp Kevala Organic EV Olive Oil
· 1 Lemon & 2 tsp lemon juice
· 1 tomato sliced
· 1 avocado
· Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl toss cauliflower with olive oil and lemon juice then spread out on a large baking sheet.
3. Place on center rack and bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender with crispy edges.
While cauliflower is roasting cut the avocado, tomato, cilantro and onion, set aside. Wait until the cauliflower is ready.
4. Warm the tortillas and add roasted cauliflower along with the shredded ingredients. Top with Tahini and lemon.
5. Serve and enjoy.