Cheesy Vegan Roasted Cauliflower
This roasted cauliflower with a sprinkle of spice and cheesy flavor is a quick, healthy, and delicious way to eat your vegetables. The recipe is made with simple ingredients and nutritional yeast for a vegan side dish or as a snack.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp Kevala Organic Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Kevala Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Tbsp Kevala Fleur de Sel (gourmet sea salt)
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the raw cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with Kevala Organic Olive Oil, and sprinkle with Kevala Nutritional Yeast, Kevala Fleur de Sel, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Use your hands to toss and mix everything together until the cauliflower florets are well-coated.
- Spread the cauliflower over the baking sheet and roast for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring half-way through, or until cauliflower is golden-brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven and taste cauliflower for flavor. Sprinkle with sea salt and additional nutritional yeast and parsley if desired.
- Serve as a snack or side dish alongside your favorite entree.