- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
These Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make and delicious!
· 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
· 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
· 3/4 tsp baking powder
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· 1/2 tsp Ginger Root Powder
· 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
· 1/2 tsp fleur de sel
· 1 cup rolled oats
· 3/4 cup Kevala Organic Coconut Butter
· 1 packed cup Muscavado or light brown sugar
· 1 large egg
· 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
· 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
· 1 cup dried cherries or cranberries
· 8 oz coarsely chopped dark chocolate (70% cacao) or carob chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, fleur de sel, and ground ginger. Mix in the oats and set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the coconut butter with the sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Add the flour, a couple tablespoons at a time, until just combined. Mix in the nuts, cherries, and chocolate with a spatula.
4. Using a tablespoon, shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheets. These cookies will spread so make sure you leave enough space between them.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool in baking sheets for 5 minutes more before transferring to a cooling rack.