Chocolate Energy Bites.
These homemade easy no-bake Chocolate Energy Bites are the perfect healthy snack for you.
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 2 cups Kevala Natural Cashew Butter
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp Kevala Organic Raw Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp Kevala Almond Butter Creamy
- 1 Tbsp melted Kevala Organic Raw Coconut Oil
1. Add the dates to a food processor and mix until a ball forms. Scoop out and set aside.
2. Add cacao powder, sesame seeds, cashew butter and sea salt to the food processor. Pulse a few more times to combine without overmixing.
3. Add the dates back in along with the almond butter, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil. Mix well to combine. You should get a moist dough mixture. You can add a bit more cacao powder or sesame seeds if it’s too wet.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Then scoop out rounded Tbsp amounts and form into balls,
5. Roll in extra sesame seeds, cacao powder, or coconut shreds for an extra touch.
6. Place the balls in the refrigerator for an hour to set and enjoy!
NOTE: You can play around and switch the Almond Butter for Tahini