These Creamy Mango Popsicles with crunchy granola are wonderful to enjoy all summer long!
2 mangoes cut into small cubes
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Kevala Organic Coconut Butter
1/2 cup granola
- In a food processor or blender, puree half of the cubed mangoes with greek yogurt, and set aside.
- In a bowl mix greek yogurt and coconut butter.
- Start making popsicles by adding the first mix of mango to a popsicle mold, then add the second mix, and add some cubed mangoes, when the molds are full, sprinkle some granola on top.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under hot water for about 20 seconds to loosen.
- Serve and enjoy!