- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
Dark Chocolate Brownies are thick, fudgy, and chewy with a rich chocolate flavor throughout. Quick and easy recipe.
· 6 Tbsp Kevala Coconut Butter, plus more for the mold
· 3 oz dark chocolate squares (70% cacao)
· 1/2 cup Kevala Raw Honey
· 2/3 cup all purpose flour, sifted
· 1/4 tsp Ginger Root Powder
· 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
· pinch sea salt
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 11 x 7 inch baking pan with coconut butter.
2. Put the chocolate squares and coconut butter in a large glass bowl over a pan of hot water until both have melted. Add the honey and stir until smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and let cool.
4. In a separate bowl mix the sifted flour, ground ginger, cardamom and salt.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the eggs until pale. Add vanilla and chocolate mix until just combined. Stir in the flour and mix until incorporated.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes. Cool in the pan before slicing, resist a couple minutes more or they will fall apart!