Easy Vegan Gravy
- 1 ½ tbsp Kevala Soy Aminos
- 4 tbsp Kevala Premium Natural Canola Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Kevala Nutritional Yeast
- 3 tbsp Kevala Organic Sesame Flour
- ¼ cup onion (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup water
- Dried thyme (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Heat the canola oil over medium heat. Add the minced onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent, then add the sliced mushrooms and stir, cook until the mushrooms are soft. Add the flour, stir for 1 minute.
- Gradually & slowly, add the vegetable broth, soy aminos and nutritional yeast.
- Simmer until the gravy reaches the desired consistency. Thin with water if needed. Taste and adjust seasoning with black pepper and thyme.