Feta Cheese pasta
The most famous Feta Cheese Pasta recipe is here, made with our EV Organic Olive Oil, It's super easy to make and absolutely tasty!
- 20 oz cherry tomatoes
- 5 medium garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup Kevala Organic EV Olive Oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 7 - 8 oz block feta cheese
- 10 oz. dry pasta
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add cherry tomatoes and garlic to a 3 quart baking dish. Toss with olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Place feta in the center of tomatoes, turn to coat with oil.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for half an hour.
- Then remove the baking dish, raise oven rack up to upper 1/3 of the oven. Return baking dish to oven and increase oven to 450 degrees. Bake until tomatoes and cheese are starting to brown slightly, for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil pasta to al dente in salted water, according to time listed on pasta package.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water and right before draining pour and submerge spinach in with the pasta (it should wilt almost instantly). Drain the pasta.
- Smash the tomatoes, garlic, oil and feta together with the back of a wooden spoon. Toss pasta in with mixture along with the parsley.
Thin the mixture with a few tablespoons of pasta water until you reach a desired consistency.
- Serve warm and enjoy!