Garlic Tahini Noodles
- 12 oz brown rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp Kevala Avocado Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 tsp 1/3 cup Kevala Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp veggie broth
- 1 ½ Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Kevala Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Kevala Organic Honey
- 2 Tbsp Kevala Organic Tahini
- 2 tsp sriracha
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Red pepper flakes & chives
- Kevala Organic Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, set aside.
Add the garlic to a pan with the avocado oil and sauté.
Whisk all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl until there are no clumps of ginger and the tahini is spread throughout.
Pour the sauce into the pan with the garlic and mix well.
Let simmer until the sauce thickens slightly (2-3 min).
Combine the pasta with the sauce.
Garnish with chives, red pepper flakes, Kevala Sesame Seeds, and enjoy!