Gluten-Free Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon Kevala Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Kevala Sea Salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup cold vegan butter
- 2-3 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the milk and apple cider vinegar together. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt to a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, add the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together by pulsing in the food processor or whisking.
- Add the cold butter to the food processor or bowl. Process until the mixture is a sandy texture. Or, use a fork or pastry cutter to break the butter down until small (pea-sized or less) pieces.
- Add in the buttermilk ⅓ cup at a time. Process or mix until just incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture (about ¼ cup worth) into mounds on the baking sheet. Leave a couple inches of room between the biscuits.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush some melted butter onto each biscuit.