Try this delicious Asian recipe, it's a healthy and easy option for dinner.
The sauce is so tasty and juicy, made with basic ingredients you may already have in your kitchen.
· 3 medium-large boneless skinless chicken breasts
· ⅓ cup corn starch
· 2 tbsp Kevala's Coconut Oil
· ½ cup cold water + 2 tbsp corn starch
· ¼ cup + 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
· 2 tsp Kevala's Sesame Oil
· 6 tbsp Kevala's Oaxaca Honey
· 2 tsp minced garlic
· 2 tbsp ketchup
· 1 tbsp rice vinegar
· Kevala's Sesame Seeds for topping
1. Chop chicken into 2 inch pieces. Add them to a large resealable bag and add corn starch to it. Seal and shake to coat chicken.
2. Drizzle a large skillet with the coconut oil and preheat oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 1-2 minutes (just to brown the very outside, chicken should not be cooked through) and remove from heat. Add to a greased slow cooker.
3. Whisk together the cold water and corn starch util dissolved. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ketchup, and rice vinegar and whisk to combine.
4. Pour sauce over the chicken. Cover and cook on low heat for 3 hours.
5. Serve over cooked rice and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.