This tropical sushi roll has a unique twist to the traditional sushi and is absolutely mouth-watering. Enjoy it with some Organic Coconut Aminos!
- 1 mango
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 cup cooked and seasoned sushi rice
- 2 nori
- Kevala Organic Sesame Seeds
- Kevala Organic Coconut Aminos
1. Prepare the shrimps and slice them.
2. Cut avocado into long strips and cream cheese.
3. Roll avocado strips, the cream cheese slices and shrimps with rice and nori.
4. Slice the mango into long slices.
5. Have two plastic wrap ready on a flat surface.
6. Arrange the mango slices onto plastic wrap to fill a rectangular area of about 7″ x 2″.
7. Place inside-out the sushi roll directly on top of the mango slices.
8. Now roll while lifting plastic wrap to cover, you rolls should now have a nice layer of mango cover all over.
9. Keep the plastic on until cutting for better shape, repeat for the next roll.
10. Use a sharp knife to cut, then gently unrolled each piece out of plastic wrap.
11. Drizzling some Sesame Seeds on top and serve with our delicious Organic Coconut Aminos!