Mediterranean Baked Lemon & Garlic Fish Tacos
- 5 lb fish of your choice pieces
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Kevala Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kevala Ghee - Clarified Butter melted
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup Kevala Organic Sesame Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp Kevala Fleur de Sel
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, and melted butter in a bowl, set aside. In another bowl, mix the flour, spices, fleur de sel and pepper, set aside, then pat the fish dry. Dip the fish in the lemon sauce then dip it in the flour mixture, shake off excess flour. Reserve the lemon sauce for later.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium/high heat, add the fish and sear on each side, 2 min on each side, remove the skillet from heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the remaining lemon sauce and mix, then drizzle all over the fish, bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, remove from the heat and sprinkle chopped parsley and serve.
- Put the fish in any tortilla of your choice.