Boost your mornings with this easy coffee, it is super milky with an incredible spicy and sweet taste.
- 1 tsp Kevala Clarified ghee
- 1/2 tsp Kevala Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp of Kevala Raw Honey
- 1 cup diluted cold-brew concentrate (or any brewed coffee)
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- 1 splash your preferred milk
- Heat the diluted cold brew in a little saucepan until the coffee is simmering but not boiling.
- Add ghee, turmeric, honey, and a pinch of cardamom. Cook over a low flame until the ghee and honey are dissolved for about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine your hot coffee mixture and milk of choice in a blender and give it a quick high-powered blend, just to make sure the ghee emulsifies. If you over-blend, you risk the fat separating, which will give you a weird goopy drink.
- Serve in a mug and enjoy!