Mustard-Ginger Marinated Salmon
This sweet and tangy toppings makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better.
· 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
· 1/4 cup white wine
· 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
· 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
· 1 Tbsp Kevala Raw Honey
· 1 1/2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
· 2 tsp Kevala Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
· 4 salmon fillets
· salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Whisk together the mustard, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, raw honey, ginger, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Place the salmon in a baking dish, pour the marinade over, and turn to coat. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat grill to high. Remove the fish from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Grill the salmon, skin side down, with the cover closed, until golden brown and a crust has formed, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the salmon over and continue grilling for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness.