This easy pumpkin cheesecake has a light and creamy filling with all your favorite fall spices, topped with Kevala Organic Coconut Butter, making it the perfect fall recipe!
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Kevala Organic Coconut Butter for topping
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp Kevala Ghee Clarified Butter, melted
- To make the crust mix the graham cracker crumbs and ghee together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then add Kevala Organic Coconut Butter as topping before serving.