Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 (16-ounce) can chickpeas - drain, but reserve liquid
- ½ cup roasted red peppers - roughly chopped
- ¼ cup aquafaba (reserved chickpea liquid)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- A pinch of cumin
- Kevala Fleur de Sel - to taste
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve with pita bread or chips and your favorite veggies!
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.