- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
This roasted vegetable pasta is simple and delicious.
· 1 pound cherry tomatoes
· 1 carrot, julienned
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
· 1 teaspoon Kevala Raw Honey
· 4 tablespoons Kevala Organic Coconut Oil
· 6 ounces spaghetti of choice
· Feta cheese
· salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix the cherry tomatoes and carrots with the garlic clove, thyme, raw honey, and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a big bowl until well coated. Place the veggies in an baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions in salted water, drain. Heat the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in a big saucepan and add the drained spaghetti, cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix in the veggies (including the vinaigrette remaining on the baking dish). Top with salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.