· 3 tbsp Kevala's Agave Nectar Amber
· 2 tbsp raw cane sugar
· 2 tbsp Kevala's Organic Raw Honey
· ⅓ cup coconut milk
· ½ cup Kevala's Ghee
· 2 tsp vanilla extract
· ½ cup chocolate chips
· 2 tsp Kevala's Organic Coconut Oil
1. In a medium size saucepan, stir together all the ingredients. except the chocolate and coconut oil
2. Place it over medium heat and whisk continually for 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat down to low and continue to whisk for another 10 minutes.
4. Take off of heat and transfer to a glass storage container. Let the caramel cool completely before placing the lid on and transferring to the fridge to chill.
5. Melt the chocolate chips for 30 second intervals in the microwave. Once the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the coconut oil and stir until smooth.
6. Using a spoon, scoop the caramel and roll into balls or shape into squares. Dip in melted chocolate and place the dipped caramels onto a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with flakey salt and place in the fridge to set for at least 20 minutes.