- ABOUT US
- WHAT'S NEW
· 1 tsp softened butter
· 3 Tbsp sugar plus extra for the ramekins
· ⅓ cup Kevala Sesame Choco Butter
· 2 egg yolks
· 4 egg whites
· ¼ teaspoon cream of tarter
· pinch salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Butter 4 ramekins or a big soufflé dish. Combine the Sesame Choco Butter with the egg yolks. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and the cream of tarter, using a handheld mixer on medium speed. In about 2-3 minutes, add the 3 tablespoons of sugar in a slow, steady stream, beating the whole time. Increase to high speed and beat until the egg whites hold stiff peaks.
4. Pour about ⅓ of the whites into the Sesame Choco Butter and stir to combine. Then pour the Sesame Choco Butter mixture into the remaining whites and fold until thoroughly combined.
5. Pour ¼ of the batter into each ramekin, then bake until puffed and crusted on top, about 12 minutes. Serve immediately, before they deflate!