• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ½ cup Kevala Organic Sesame Choco Butter
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup sesame seeds
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment
2. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
3. Cream the tahini and sugar in a large bowl for a minute or two. Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to beat till fluffy.
4. Add the dry mix mixture (flour, baking powder and salt), in three to four parts, mixing on low just until combined with each addition.
5. Scoop the dough using a one tablespoon cookie scoop and drop the ball of dough into your hand. Roll the dough into a bowl of sesame seeds then place on a baking sheet, spacing the cookies about two inches apart.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the cookie just becomes a bit golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a rack.