- Prepare a pan, spray it and then place a plastic wrap on it, make sure it sticks on all sides.
- Melt the chocolate chips on a double boiler over the stove. Stir occasionally until it’s almost fully melted, remove the bowl from the heat then stir again until fully melted and smooth.
- Add the coconut butter and vanilla to the chocolate, stir until smooth.
- If you're using nuts, add them to the chocolate and mix.
- Pour the chocolate mix into the pan and sprinkle sea salt.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 1 - 2 hours or until hardened
- Once hardened, slice into small squares and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.