For The Vanilla Ice Cream Bars
For The Chocolate Shell Coating
- Any toppings you like (roasted almonds, nuts, buckwheat, etc)
- Soak the cashews one night before and refrigerate the full fat coconut milk
- The next day, drain and rinse the cashews then add them in a blender with half of the can of the lite coconut milk. Start blending and in-between add the remaining lite coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Take the can of full fat coconut milk and place it upside down. Open it and let out the coconut juice and just leave the coconut fat in the can.
- Place the coconut fat in the blender along with coconut nectar, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold then insert popsicle sticks
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Have ready a baking pan with parchment paper, remove the popsicles from the mold and place them on the baking pan. Put them in the freezer for 1 hour
- Just 10 minutes before the bars are done, start preparing the coating. Place coconut oil, coconut nectar, and cocoa powder into a bowl and mix until thickened and smooth, add the toppings if you have any and mix.
- Once the bars are done, prepare a sheet of parchment paper, take the bars out of the freezer and pour the coating on top of them with a spoon. Once done, place them on the empty parchment paper.
- If at this point the bars are starting to melt, freeze them for another 30 minutes before serving.