You’ll love this homemade vegan ramen recipe, it is delicious and it has a perfect seasoning thanks to our Coconut aminos. It’s filled with ramen noodles & soft tofu and comes together in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp Kevala Avocado Oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, cut in halves
- 3-inch cube of ginger, cut into pieces
- 1 oz dried shitake mushrooms
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp Kevala Organic Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 block soft tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 packs of vegan ramen noodles
- Spinach, green onions to garnish
- 1 tsp Kevala Organic Sesame Seeds
- Heat the avocado oil in a large pot on medium-high heat.
- Add the green onion, garlic, and ginger to the pot and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the dried shitake mushrooms and saute for another 2 minutes. Add the vegetable broth, water, coconut aminos, miso paste, and agave and bring to a boil, mixing well until everything is combined, then reduce heat to low, cover & let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the soup to remove the large chunks of garlic & ginger if desired.
- Raise the heat to medium, then add the tofu and ramen noodles, letting cook for 2-3 minutes until the noodles are soft.
- Serve with some steamed baby spinach, chopped green onion and enjoy.