Veggie Chow Mein
- 2 tbsp Kevala Canola Oil
- ¼ head cabbage thinly sliced, optional
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp Kevala Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsp Kevala Soy Aminos
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cup water
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles cooked
- 6 ounces bean sprouts optional
- ½ cup carrot sliced
- ½ cup broccoli sliced
- ½ piece red bell pepper sliced
Kevala Sesame Seeds as a topping
- Heat a large pan or wok on high heat, then add two tablespoons of canola oil to the pan, add the cabbage and cook 2-3 minutes until wilted, add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds approx.
- Add the soy aminos, coconut aminos, oyster sauce and water and bring to a boil for 1 minute, then add in the pasta and the veggies of your choice, top with sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!